How to get extra visibility?
Conferences, workshops and other events allow you to demonstrate your expertise to a targeted audience!
Event organizers provide public spaces for your networking meetings, product presentations, keynotes, round tables or press conferences.
Ask the organisers about additional visibility opportunities at the fair.
1.- Once you have defined your objectives, give the organiser a catchy title to promote your event.
Here are a few examples:
“How to do it”
- “How to prepare your sailboat for a cruise”.
- “How to take successful travel photos”
- “The 10 best sailing destinations”
- “5 best tips for travelling around the world”
- “The car is dead, long live the bicycle”
- “Can cycling relieve traffic congestion in city centres?”
2.- Use a short text and a photograph to illustrate your animation. By including interesting and original content, the event will be promoted even more by the organiser and the press!
See also: Well prepared conferences and workshops